- Home >
- Survey Tool
Cemetery Surveyor is a free and open application, facilitating the collection of data on cemeteries.
It is designed to be part of a survey workflow consisting of:
– the creation of an ontology
– the designing of a survey consisting of categories and attributes defined in a JSON template
– the designating of cemetery, cemetery sections and graves in a GIS with unique identifiers
– the actual surveying of the cemetery using the application
– the exporting of gathered data back into a GIS or statistical analysis program.
In order to install a desktop version of the tool, follow the manual Survey Tool Installation Manual.pdf 354.14 kB
There is a free application for Android smartphones that can be downloaded.