Cemetery Surveyor is a free and open application, facilitating the collection of data on cemeteries.
It is designed to be part of a survey workflow consisting of:
- the creation of an ontology
- the designing of a survey consisting of categories and attributes defined in a JSON template
- the designating of cemetery, cemetery sections and graves in a GIS with unique identifiers
- the actual surveying of the cemetery using the application
- the exporting of gathered data back into a GIS or statistical analysis program.
In order to install a desktop version of the tool, follow the manual
and download the required data here.
Further important files for the installation:
There is a free application for Android smartphones that can be downloaded here.