Cemetery Surveyor is a free and open Android application, facilitating the collection of data on cemeteries.
It is designed to be part of a survey workflow consisting of:
- the creation of an ontology
- the designing of a survey consisting of categories and attributes defined in a JSON template
- the designating of cemetery, cemetery sections and graves in a GIS with unique identifiers
- the actual surveying of the cemetery using the application
- the exporting of gathered data back into a GIS or statistical analysis program.
It can be downloaded here.